Winter CSA Program
- Runs November 7, 2020 through March 6, 2021
- Two pick-up options, three share sizes…create a plan to fit your needs!
- Get 25% more than you pay for…stock up on fresh produce every week!
How it works
- Choose the share size that suits your needs
- Choose a pick-up options…a pre-packed box to pick up every Saturday, or choose your own produce whenever you need it–either way the value and savings are the same
- Stop in at the farm stand at 318 Plymouth St in Halifax, or call 781.293.6792 to sign up
- Full share $600: value based on produce each week to feed a family of six to eight
- Half share $300: value based on produe each week to feed a family of four to five
- Quarter share $150: value based on produce each week to feed a family of two to three
- Single share $75: value based on produce each week to feed one or two
- Pre-packed: we will pack a bag for you for pickup every Saturday, November 7 through March 6
- Choose your own: you shop at your convenience for the items you need, when you need them. You can shop any time from the day you purchase your share until you use your entire credit.